Picking Up Puppy
Date and Time.....
- Puppies will be released between March 19 to March 24 . Please check the schedule below to let me know the days and times that are best for you as soon as possible. Many people will be traveling long distances so while we do try our best to accommodate everyone some flexibility may be required.
- When scheduling your appointment you should expect to spend at least 1 to 2 hours here discussing your puppy, filling out paperwork, asking all those last minute questions and viewing a short clicker training lesson.
- Please be on time, not too early or too late as there may be appointments both before and after you.
- We ask that young children be left at home on pick up day if possible. If this is not possible please bring someone to keep them safe and entertained while you conduct business as this can be both a boring and anxious or stressful time for them.
You should bring.....
- A small travel crate or second person to control the puppy during transport.
- Plastic grocery bags and paper towel for any accident clean up.
- Bottled water and water bowl if traveling a fair distance.
- Leash and small, adjustable, buckle collar.
- Plan your stops for puppy potty breaks, you DO NOT want to stop at popular places where others stop to air their dogs, these places are high risk areas for diseases. A second stop can then be made for your personal needs with the puppy remaining in the vehicle while you grab a coffee.
Please visit our Bringing Puppies Home Page for information on how to make your puppies transition from our home to yours a success.
Our puppy information sheets are now on-line to save paper and time as well as to ensure easy availability and access. They can be viewed on the Puppy Pack page.